- Rates and availability are subject to change.
- All major credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover) accepted.
- Our rates are based on single or double occupancy only (1 or 2 persons per suite or room only). If there are more than two persons in your party, please call us directly about our two-bedroom suites.
- Su Nido Inn appreciates your understanding that our guests travel from all parts of the world to enjoy a romantic and tranquil experience. Our property is an adult-designed environment.
- All reservations are made real-time online by guests and Su Nido staff and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A third adult is an additional $50 per night which includes a rollaway (available in larger suites only). This can only be reserved by calling us directly and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Su Nido Inn is a non-smoking facility. A $250.00 ozone cleaning fee will be charged to guest if someone smokes in their suite or room.
- We do not allow pets at Su Nido Inn. Guests traveling with a dog may stay at our sister property Casa Ojai www.ojaiinn.com
- We can greet and Check-In guests beginning at 3:00pm each day, and up until 7:00pm. Early Check-In is by appointment and availability at which time we will do our best to accommodate you. Our office hours are 9:00am-7:00pm. Please call us to make arrangements for a late Check-In after 7:00pm.
- Our Check-Out time is 11:00am. For an additional hourly charge, we may be able to accommodate a later Check-Out time.
- We require a two-night minimum on Fridays & Saturdays. Three or more nights may be necessary on some holidays and special event weekends and seasonal times of the year (weekdays included). Please call us directly for single nights as we do occasionally have them available.
- Special event/holiday weekends and long-term reservations may require different cancellation periods.
- As a small independently owned Inn, cancellations affect us dearly. A $50 charge per suite or room is assessed for all cancellations. Cancellations or changes to an existing reservation will be accepted by telephone ONLY. No cancellations (or reservations) via fax or E-mail.
- Reducing the number of days of a stay is considered the same as a cancellation and you will be subject to the same policy as stated above. The minimum stay requirement will still apply.
- Early departures before the scheduled check-out date will constitute a cancellation and monies will not be refundable.
- Advanced payments, less a $50 cancellation fee per suite or room, are refundable when a single reservation is cancelled seven (7 days) prior to arrival. If a reservation is cancelled less than seven (7 days) prior to arrival, the full amount of the stay will be charged.
- For reservations more than seven 7 nights, an advanced payment covering the entire stay is required at the time of reservation. The advanced payment, less a $50 cancellation fee per suite or room is refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least thirty (30 days) prior to arrival. If the reservation is changed or cancelled within thirty (30 days) of arrival, the advanced payment becomes non refundable.
- For groups reserving three suites/rooms or more, an advanced payment covering fifty percent (50%) of the entire stay is required at the time of the reservation. The advanced payment, less a $50 cancellation fee per suite or room is refundable if any or all reservations are cancelled at least thirty (30 days) prior to arrival. If any or all reservations are changed or cancelled with in thirty (30 days) of arrival, the advanced payment becomes non-refundable.