Su Nido Inn Golf Packages
One of the best things about the Ojai Valley area is the abundance of incredible beauty, ringed by its gentle mountains and the picturesque Topa Topa range. The Ojai Valley, also known as the “The Valley of the Moon,” is home to a wide variety of cultural and recreational attractions, and is an outstanding sight for both vacation and business travel. Su Nido Inn and Soule Park Golf Course have partnered to offer several packages to all golf enthusiasts. The newly rebuilt Soule Park course is much more challenging today and now capitalizes more on its geographic features. These changes, coupled with it’s natural surrounding beauty, make play at Soule Park one of California’s exceptional golf experiences. This special package combines the beauty and comforts of Su Nido Inn. Sound too good to be true, well then swing into action and make your reservations today.
Unlimited Play Package
- Two-night stay for two golfers at Su Nido Inn (based on double occupancy and availability) in a 1 bedroom suite.
- Day 1 – Warm up with afternoon (2 pm) golf with cart for as long as you can last.
- Day 2 – Unlimited golf all day.
- Day 3 – Morning golf until you drop.
- All three days includes unlimited golf, cart fees and range balls
- As always, unless otherwise noted, feel free to adjust the package to add as many nights and rounds of golf as you desire.
Course Description and Facts
The 18-hole “Soule Park” course at the Soule Park Golf Course facility in Ojai, California features 6,730 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. The course rating is 71.8 and it has a slope rating of 121 on Kikuyu grass. Designed by William F. Bell, ASGCA/Bob E. Baldock/Robert L. Baldock/(R)Gil Hanse/Jim Wagner, the Soule Park golf course re-opened in 2006.
Call (866) 646-7080 or reserve your package online.